Is your big day approaching? Want to keep your hair natural for the big day? We’ve got the perfect solutions! Weather it is naturally your or looks like it could be, there is something for everybody. More and more naturals are showcasing their natural hair for their wedding day experiences! Everyone should bear witness to the natural beauty that we all possess! Here are 15 absolutely superb wedding hairstyles for your gorgeous natural hair.
- Flower Fro– Create a mini flower arrangement and place it on the sides of your hair. This will add the nature element to your look.
2. Locs Updo– If you already have locs, than this look was made for you!
3. Vailed TWA– Want to rock your beloved TWA on you big day? Here’s how to spice it up! A vail can instantly boost your look. By choosing a short one could frame your face, while a longer one can add more of a dramatic effect when walking down that aisle.
4. Garnished Braids– Try having your traditional boxed or micro braids coiled up and away. Add green garnish, or any colors that are a part of your wedding theme. This will create a softness that gives an angelic vibe.
5. Massive Mane– Here’s is an unapologetic look for your big day. If you’re going to be surrounded by friends and family, all of your loved ones are sure to be impressed by your boldness. Sticking to your natural roots is never a bad choice.
6. Flat Twist Updo– This look is great if you are going for extremely formal with an edge of a twist.
7. Twist Out Crowned– The night before, continue with your normal twist out routine. Then right before your look is completed, just add your hair crown jewelry to look like the queen you are!
8. Natural Updo with jeweled vail– This look is perfect for those who wants a low maintenance style. Just secure your hair with bobby pins, add your jeweled vail, and you’re ready to get married!
9. Flower Flip Over– This is a great look for destination weddings. All you need is a fresh flower. Flip over your hair and pin it behind your ear. Simple and elegant!
10. Senegalese Twist Top Knot– Keeping it clean and simple. Add a white flower if you feel inclined!
11. Sleek Weave– If your hair is stretched out, this would work perfectly for you. Sleek back your hair and secure it with a decorative pin. Then roll twist the remaining hair into a basket weaving motion to create the desired pattern.
12. Chic Updo– To create this look and give it an airy affect, try blowing out your hair to give a weightless look.
13. French Gem– This look has a very Parisian feel due to the subtleties and strength behind it. By adding hair gems throughout the hair helps to intensify the look even more.
14. Wash n Go Pinned– You could stick to your regular wash and go routine but to make it extra special add a special pin. This pin should be extra special to tie this look together.
15. Rock n Roll– This look is for the bold! Gather your hair to the front and roll it to create a bouffant.
Remember that each and every one of these looks are perfectly acceptable for any wedding occasions. So, weather you are the bride to someone who is just attending, don’t be afraid to try out these looks. Have fun and good luck!